Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Dress from Grampa

For some reason, she insisted on wearing
a totally clashing red bow in her hair.
To quote her: "Oh, but that's ok. I just love it."
She's so big I can hardly believe it.

Meanwhile, I'm doing great.
I'm in those precarious weeks
between 4 and 6 where I'm exhausted
all the time, but no morning sickness yet.

I'm still going to the gym,
on a lower impact level,
in hopes of reducing my risk
of pre and post partum depression.
That's one of my main areas of focus
for this pregnancy:
my overall mental and physical health.

Here's to staying out of the hospital
and keeping my kids with me.

3 comments:

Claytie and Suzie said...

Oh, she looks beautiful! And CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! So excited for you and your family. Love ya!

Matt and Stephanie said...

My daughter has the same easter dress. I think its from Costco. My mom bought it for her when the baby came in february so that she would remember she is still the princess!

Tina McKinnon said...

WAY cute!!