Monday, June 6, 2011

Looking for Piano Lessons?


*Chocolate Chip cookies not included*

I'm going to start teaching piano lessons.
My little sister, Mary, inspired me.
Here is the tentative info:

- 30 minute lessons, once a week
- $10 per lesson, plus the cost of books
- Ages 7 and up (some exceptions available)
- At my home, unless it's more convenient for you at your home,
in which case it would be more per lesson

Email or call me for more info:


As far as my experience:
My mom started teaching me the piano at age 5
and I've been playing ever since.
I've excelled in sight reading and accompaniment
but played mainly classical until I was 15.
I will teach piano basics, theory and technique.

Can you think of something else? Feel free to ask me.

Let your friends know!
I look forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Mel I think this is great. I will be sure to spread the word.

Are We There Yet? said...

I have a friend moving to Gilbert AZ...is that close to you? Her daughter is almost 5 but has been taking lessons for a year, would you consider giving her lessons?