Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

 If you saw this question mark with a white background as
a description of the color of an item,
wouldn't you just assume the item was white
and they just didn't have a picture of
a model wearing said item?

I know I did.
When the mail arrived today,
Robby opened up the package
and found this little number:



Robby was immediately confused.
"Uhhh, is this supposed to have a question mark on it?"
I guess it makes sense now,
and I'm grateful to have a belly band,
but I looked at the belly band like
a hundred times before I bought it
and not once did it occur to me
there might actually me a question mark on it.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Thats totally awesome. I guess it saves people from asking a billion times if you know what you're having yet. You should wear it until you know and then return it.

Lauren said...

This is hilarious. Oh my goodness, literally LOL'd. I would have thought the same thing.

Jennie said...

That is hysterical! Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Lyndsay said...

LOL!!! That is so bizarre!!

Mares said...

That is hilarious!