Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jenna Was in Charge of Hair





Jenna did all the little girl's hair almost every day
more tolerantly than I've ever seen anyone handle
 a wiggly little kid before.
The second picture down is Tessa,
who is hilarious.
And the last picture is my sis Mary and niece Lilly,
who is too big for her own britches.

We rented a pavilion at Deer Creek
and spent Tuesday there.
It was great for everyone
because as I was pregnant
I couldn't do any tubing or skiing so
I held down the fort with the little babies
while everyone else took turns on the boat.
The only bad part was Gracie getting a fever that morning.
She took a full on nap on the concrete floor
of the pavilion, covered in blankets.
It was so sad.
And ultimately, all the little kids got
that same fever at one point during the trip.
Thank goodness for children's Tylenol and Ibuprofen.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Holy cow. Jenna needs a girl.

Jenna said...

I love that you documented this because I totally wanted to and forgot. It's true, I need a girl.

Lyndsay said...

LOVE that hair! I am going to try it on Maya asap!