Thursday, October 6, 2011

7 Random Things About Me

Sweet and awesome Katie Harris tagged me to post 7 random things about myself,
and since I love her, I'm more than happy to oblige.

  1. I was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. My dad was there for medical school which made it the place of my birth. My dad also delivered me (and Gracie, by the way) and after I was born they put me in a little paper outfit. Really. It was paper.
  2. I was only in college for about 9 months but I started out as an automotive major and, on the advice of a good guy friend in that field, half way through I switched to a dance major. I never finished, on account of my marriage to Robby and starting work, but if I ever go back, I think I'd like to go back to an automotive major. I seriously love cars.
  3. I will beat almost anyone in Friends trivia. Robby said he'd absolutely always bet on me. The only friend I have that I know of that equals my Friends knowledge is Jami Warner. She always gets my Friends jokes.
  4. I did ballet all growing up and actually did pointe for 4 years. I still have all my pointe shoes.
  5. When I was 17, my parents sent me to Hawaii to stay with an aunt and uncle to get me away from a seriously crazy boyfriend. While there, I ended up attempting suicide and was committed to an adolescent mental hospital for a week. I'm pretty sure 17 was the year I made almost all the very worst decisions in my life. I was seriously SO dumb. Luckily, that's over.
  6. In my family, we grew up eating grilled cheese sandwiches with jelly spread on them. I still do. The best is raspberry jelly. Robby thinks it's weird and gross so I limit my jelly covered grilled cheese sandwiches to when he's not home.
  7. When I pump gas, I always have to make the price ends up on either an even number or a 5 or 0. I don't know why but I've done this ever since I started driving. I even get after Robby if he doesn't pay attention.
So there you have it!
I'm a weirdo.
I was gonna tag a few people
but I gotta go do the dishes
  before Gracie comes home.
Thanks for tagging me, Katie.
You are the cutest
and this was really fun!

No comments: