Friday, January 27, 2012

The Girls


I have much less time with two kids that I'd anticipated,
hence the lack of blog updates.
But here is a quick picture we got with the girls
in their matching dresses from Gramma Pam.

Pearl continues to be colicky in the evenings
but at least I can be ready for it.
She's pretty delightful the rest of the day.
Gracie had a great week at school
and tomorrow we will go get paint for her.
Robby's still as hard working as ever,
and great at helping with the girls when I need it.
Morale is high and we are generally well.

Pearl is at Gus' age exactly today
and we are grateful for the blessing of
her continued life, thus far.

7 comments:

Captain and First Officer said...

Glad you're doing well. Love the picture in the matching dresses!

stephanie said...

you all look so great! gracie looks especially pretty in this picture.

grandmasmith said...

I love the picture! Love to all of you! G

mom holmes said...

Gramma did good with the dresses, eh?? But more importantly, you did a good job making the angels that go in them!! Love to you all! Gram Pam

mom holmes said...

PS, I finally figured out that the balls on the front of Gracie's dress are the ring she made on her hand! Took me a minute!

Tina McKinnon said...

You look positively radient!! Happiness looks good on you. The girls are adorable... You & Robby do good work!! :)

Tia Langston said...

Mel! I LOVE this pic!!!! Miss you guys!