Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Gramma & Grampa's House

Here's the recap:


Pearl and I found a place we liked to sit in the awesome weather.


I donated 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love
(and it's been awesome). 


 Gracie played dress up constantly.


Gramma Pam and Pearl spent quality time together.


And Pearl and Grampa Rick also had their quality time,
which was what the trip was all about:
Quality Time

The drive home was rough so it's taking some
time for me to recover but I'm glad we went.
Turns out Gracie is an excellent traveller and
always has been, but Pearl is not so much.
I have some systems to think up before the next trip.

We get to go back in July for the
Rick & Pam Holmes Family Reunion
where Robby will get to come with us
and we are really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun! And I bet it felt good to cut off that much hair. It looks great!