Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oh Dear!


Well, other than the content of my last post, I really have no excuse for not blogging. Facebook and Instagram have taken over my immediate attention, it would seem.

In an attempt to catch up, I'll explain the above picture by letters:

a. Pearl full on broke an entire side of her crib by, I assume, trying to climb out of it. At 20 months now, she's getting way too big for her britches.

b. We got a kitten last week and named her Peanut Butter. It was quite a spur of the moment decision but the words "litter box trained" and "free" were what sealed the deal for me. I pretty much made the executive decision and we are all very happy with her.

c. I've seen quite a few beautiful AZ sunsets recently, especially with all the amazing clouds monsoon season brings.

d. I went to my very first Cardinals game a couple weeks ago. It. Was. AWESOME. All I can think about is when I get to go back. This picture is one I caught of myself on TV during a touchdown, hence the blurry pixilation. Still, it was exciting and awesome. I loved every single second, even though they lost.

I'm going to do my best to keep up on this now that I feel like my life is coming together again, finally. It's been a rough summer and I'm glad it's winding down. And my mental state is notably better than my last entry, so that's always good.

1 comment:

crazy lady said...

I'm glad to hear you're on the upswing. I get to see Grace & Pearly on FB. But, I like to hear and see what you post on your blog.
How fun to be at the game! You and your mom are quite the athletic fans. And I love that about you.

It looks like you've been doing a lot at the Carve gym? From what I have gathered you are teaching some too. That is great.

Just want you to know that even though we are far apart and I pretty much never get to see you, I DO think about you and love you. You will always hold a special place in my heart Missy.

It is so nice to be able to see a bit of your life via fb, blog etc.
Thanks for sharing.